May 22, 2008

Preschool Graduation


Yesterday was Simon's preschool graduation. He will still go to preschool next year, but they have the graduation for everyone. It was really fun for me, because I went to Miss Margene's preschool when I was Simon's age. It's actually strange to think that I was there for preschool, and now my son is! Simon LOVED preschool. I think what he loved most of all was that he got to go with Collin. Anyway, they sang some songs, showed us how they know all of their letters, and the sounds they make. Then they went up to Miss Margene and got their diplomas.

Simon is so smart. He knows all of his letters, how to write them, and the sounds they make. He can also write his numbers 1-20. He can count to 40, and he knows how to write his first and last name! We are so blessed to have Simon in our family. We are so glad that he loves to learn, and loves to go to school. Let's hope he stays that way! He is such a sweet boy. We are so proud of him and we just love him to death! Here are a few pictures from the graduation...

3 comments:

Momberger said...

That buddy is just the cutest lil fella! He is so smart! CONGRATULATIONS on graduating buddy.

Katie said...

That is so stinkin' cute! He really is a smart boy. And pretty darn cute if you ask me! Congrats Buddy! We love you!

jenilynd said...

Congratulations on your big day! Have a great summer!