May 1, 2008

Crawling


Our pretty Bella started crawling three weeks ago! This is great because she can entertain herself. It's also bad, because she can get places on her own. She goes around finding the tiniest little pieces of anything left on the floor, and they go straight to her mouth. No more leaving her sitting on the floor playing! The poor thing has already crawled off my mom's bed, and has fallen down the stairs. I guess I'm a bad mom...letting her hurt herself. After a few days, she figured out that she can get where she wants pretty fast. It's pretty fun to watch her. She looks so darn cute. It's also very strange. It seems like she was just born last month! She has perfected her crawling skills since then...now she's trying to climb up stairs and stand up to tables...yikes! I will post a video of her crawling the day she figured it out...I have to wait until Ben can help me though. I'm not that computer savvy!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Reading this reminded me of when Simon was just learning to crawl and found a thumb tack on the floor. I remember you telling us about him crawling for a minute and then stopping to fuss and then back to crawling. They are so funny. I can't believe how quickly they grow. That sweet Bella is just so beautiful. We sure love her.