December 27, 2011

Conversation on a Train

Over the next few days I'm going to attempt to get caught up on the last two months of activities. Tons of stuff happened. . .and I just haven't had time to sit and post about it!

First of all. . .I had to share what happened last week on the train. I took all the kids to meet Ben at work and go to lunch. On the way home we got on the train and it was totally full. I was standing with Malia and Bella and for the last half of the trip Simon and Nolan were sitting two rows away from where we were standing. A lady sitting across from the boys started talking to them. She asked them what they wanted for Christmas and if they had been good so Santa could come. Then out of nowhere Nolan decides to share some information with the lady. . .

Nolan: "Did you know all of my underwear is ripped?!"
Me: "Nolan!"
Nolan: "Well, it is! All my underwear is ripped."

At this point. . .everyone that could hear was chuckling

Me: "All of your underwear is not ripped."
Nolan: "Yes they are! There's a hole in the front and I can see my private parts! They are all ripped!"

And now. . .everyone is laughing out loud.

Me: (totally embarrassed) "They aren't ripped, Nolan. That is just how they're made."
Nolan: "Well, they are ripped, I guess so. I can see my private parts."
Me: "Well, I don't think everyone wants to hear about your ripped underwear."

I didn't think it was very funny at the time, but I think it's totally hilarious now. Nolan just tells whoever is around whatever is on his mind at the time. At that moment, he was thinking about his ripped underwear. And why wouldn't you tell some random woman how all your underwear are ripped?


6 comments:

Greg and Heather said...

LOL! Yeah, why not tell everybody about it? At least he said "private parts" and not what my boys would call them... :)

Shara Parker Park said...

LOL! I am laughing so hard! So funny.

Lindsay said...

Hilarious!!!

Jenn said...

HAHA that is so hilarious! He definitely isn't a shy little guy :)

eileen said...

LOL! That's probably the funniest thing that has ever happened to that lady. Love it!

Anonymous said...

mum u r wrong I would love to see his undies, his private parts too, touch him, get him hard, suck him and finger his bumhole