October 14, 2011

Mud Princess

It has been raining a lot here over the last few days. In between the down pours, I thought I'd go outside and do some weeding (. . .yay.) Malia was kind enough to help out. . .only. . .she didn't pull weeds. She just grabbed handfuls of mud and relocated it. She also found a little puddle to play in. Then she thought it was fun to walk around and see all the little mud footprints that were left behind.
This is what she looked like when we were done. . .

Her poor boots!

5 comments:

Momberger said...

BAH HA HA HA HA!!! LOVE IT!!!!

Sarah said...

What a CUTE muddy face!

MathisFam said...

SO CUTE!! I can't believe how big she is! I'm glad you blog isn't private anymore because I couldn't ever get on to look!

The Bunker Family said...

Hey Tessa-just catching up on your blog. Your family is adorable!!

Jessica said...

My goodness the top picture looks JUST LIKE Bella. I looked at it before I read it and thought to myself, my goodness Bella hasn't changed at all.