October 4, 2009

Our Little Chicken Nugget

Apparantly we haven't had enough changes in our life lately. . .because we are going to have another. I'm pregnant! I'm due April 3.
Because of the last miscarriage, I really wanted to wait until I was past the 12 week milestone to tell everyone. We didn't even tell Simon or Nolan. We knew they would spill the beans! So, when we finally did tell Simon he immediately wanted to know if he's going to have a new brother or sister. I told him that we won't find out for a few weeks and we'll just have to wait.
Then he wanted to know what the baby's name would be. I told him that if it's a girl she will be named Malia, and we don't really have a name picked out for a boy. He proceeded to tell me that if it's a boy he will be called Chicken Nugget.
We find out what the gender is next month. If it is a boy, Simon will be so sad that we aren't naming him Chicken Nugget. . .but it sure is a good nickname. :)

. . .and yes, this time I am excited!

22 comments:

Jenn said...

AWWWWWWWW CONGRATS!!! I'm so happy for you!!! I'm sure getting through those 12 weeks were stressful and nerve racking :) I really wish you a healthy pregnancy and a healthy baby, whatever it may be!

Jenn said...

Oh and please post progress pictures...I LOVE maternity progress pics because they are so cute!

Unknown said...

Congrats!! I wasn't going to tell everyone that we were expecting either, until all of the sudden I had a HUGE STOMACH! lol =). I am due March 24th...

Hopefully you are doing well!

Sarah said...

Yeah congrats! And chicken nugget is a cute nick name:)

Brandi said...

I'm so excited for you! congratulations! chicken nugget sure would be a unique name.

C said...

YAY!!! Congrats! I'm so excited for you! Malia is a pretty name, I hope you have another girl!

Greg and Heather said...

Congrats! I'm happy for you! Hopefully you haven't had a hard time so far...any morning sickness? I hope that all goes well with the pregnancy.

Jessica said...

Congratulations!!! I am so excited for you, for Bella's sake I hope it is another girl, besides Malia is much nicer name than Chicken Nugget. I hope the remainder of the pregnancy goes well.

the nayz said...

Yaaaa! I am so excited for you. Can't wait to find out what gender the little Chicken Nugget is!!

Annie said...

Congratulations. I am so excited for you. We miss you guys so much and hope to see you soon. :)

Malia said...

Congrats!! That is very exciting...and when I haven't liked anything else about myself, I have always loved my name. :)

julianne orth said...

congrats! your mom told me you were expecting. I am so excited for you guys!

hollyw said...

I love chicken nugget! That is soooo cute! Congratulations!!!! We are so excited for you guys!

The Oldroyd's said...

Yay! I am so happy for you guys. I wish you the best and a healthy pregnancy. Love the name Chicken Nugget.

The Bunker Family said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting! He/she will be the first in your family to born on the east coast - how fun!

Lindsay said...

Hey, we're due date buddies!!! I'm due April 2nd! :) Congrats!

eileen said...

a big congratulations!!
hope you are feeling well. nice that you already have that first tri under your belt.

jenilynd said...

Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! That's so exciting. :) I can't believe you're on your 4TH BABY! That's Awesome. :D

Sherri said...

Congratulations Tessa! You guys sure make cute chicken nuggets!

MathisFam said...

I recently found your blog. Congrats!!! I would love to talk to you! You should e-mail me sometime. My address is shcmathis@yahoo.com.
Heidi (Little)

The Barron's said...

Well, I am a little late on the congrats... but congrats!!! That is exciting! Hope all is going well and the kids pictures are so adorable!