June 13, 2008

Hide and Seek

I was cleaning up downstairs last night, and I heard Simon counting to 100. This certainly isn't a rare thing...he does it all the time. When I went by him to pick something up, I saw this...

Simon and Nolan were playing hide and seek. This is as far as Nolan got...and he thought he was hidden pretty well! He stayed under the blanket (with an occasional peek, to see if buddy was almost done) until buddy said "100, ready or not, here I come." As soon as Simon said those words, Nolan tore the blanket off of himself and said "Here I am!" Which was promptly followed by Buddy's whining voice, "Nolaaaan, that's not how you play!" It was pretty funny. Apparently, Nolan has a few things to learn about hide and seek.

3 comments:

jenilynd said...

I think it is so cute when they play hide and seek. Kadin always goes to the hiding place he found Hailea in. I heard your yard is done HURRAY!

Anonymous said...

A pictures worth a thousand words...or laughs. Tyler and I got the giggles from this one! Very cute.

Momberger said...

I tell you what, those two are a couple of the cutest dang things I have ever seen! you guys sure did good with those two!