June 8, 2008

Happy Birthday Ben!

Yesterday was Ben's 28th birthday! We must have some serious problem with celebrating because Ben worked in the backyard all morning, and all afternoon...not much fun. We did get to go to a combined birthday party for him, my dad, and Acelin. We had yummy steaks, rolls, watermelon, and my mom's fantastic strawberry pie! Then, Ben left a little early to finish up his work! Poor guy.
At the risk of sounding repetitive, I love Ben. For all of you that know him, I'm sure you'd agree, He is an amazing person. He has such a stong testimony, and loves the gospel. He's always quick to help anyone, with anything. He is a fantastic father. He loves playing with his boys, and his little princess has him wrapped around her little finger! He is also an amazing husband. He is always doing something to make me happy. All around, he's just a great guy! Happy Birthday Babe!

No comments: