January 15, 2010

Dora the Angel Explorer!


I love Dora. Other than her incredibly annoying, almost unbearable voice, she's an angel. First of all, she's a great babysitter when I need to get something done and don't want Bella's little helping hands. Bella will sit on the couch with a pillow and a blanket and not move if Dora is on. She'd sit there all day if I let her (it's awfully tempting sometimes). But most importantly, she is the reason Bella wants to wear "Dola Panies." And, since we don't pee on Dora panties we are on day two of potty training with only one accident, which was my fault. Thank heaven for Dora!

Wouldn't it be nice if Bella was out of diapers before Malia comes?? Here's hoping!

8 comments:

Jenn said...

HAHA Dola Panies - it's so cute the way kids say things :) Good luck with the potty training!

MY KIDS, MY LIFE, OUR STORY! said...

I am so glad that Dora is postive for you. I hate her and have stopped recording her because I can't stand her any longer! She makes me really grumpy. But I am so happy she is working miracles for you! HORRAY for the annoying Dora!
AMANDA

Katie said...

Yay Bella! That would be awesome if you only had to deal with one in diapers. Good luck. You go Dora!

Sherri said...

Hey Tessa! It's fun to catch up with your family through your blog.

Congratulations on having another girl! Does that mean you guys will be done? I remember Ben always saying if he had another girl he'd be DONE! Hmmm, we'll see if that's true!

I missed you guys at Granny's Christmas party. It wasn't the same without you there. *sad*

Say "hi" to Ben and the kids!

The Bunker Family said...

I love Dora, too! Can't get througha day without her or Diego. Good luck with potty training!

Momberger said...

Love that's awesome! Way to go sweet Bella!

a&e drumm said...

I hate you. Nothing works with Acelin right now. She will pee on Snow White and not even care. (I don't really hate you but it's not fair!!!)

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmm I love dora panties, especially fresh n warm straight off a toddlers littlepussy and pee in them