May 11, 2009

Fishing with Dad & Grandpa


Ben and I have been feeling like our sweet Nolan has been getting lost in the shuffle. . .so, last Wednesday, Nolan got to have a little one-on-one time with Dad and Grandpa. They went fishing, and he had a great time! Ben took him to the store to pick out some treats and goodies to have on their trip. They slept over at Ben's parents house the night before, since they were waking up so early. They also went "warm" (worm) hunting Tuesday night. . .Nolan thought pulling those nasty worms out of the ground was the coolest thing. . .boys.
If that wasn't exciting enough, Wednesday morning they all woke up at early o'clock in the morning and went to catch fishies! Oh man, did he have a good time! He threw rocks in the lake, which I'm sure was great for the fishing, and Ben said that his favorite thing to do was walk around with the fishing net, and catch the fishies.
Ben also bought some crawdad traps. Nolan called them the little crabs. They cooked them up and had them for lunch. I don't think Nolan ate any, but he sure loves to tell you about those little things!
I'm glad he had a good time with his Daddy and Grandpa. He's been talking about going fishing every day since then! He's such a cute little guy.

1 comment:

Momberger said...

Those are three good looking fellas if I do say so myself. Not that I am biased.