May 4, 2009

Bella + Outside = One Happy Girl!

It doesn't matter if it's sunny or raining cats and dogs. Bella loves to be outside. Last week we were working in the yard, pulling weeds etc. Bella was having the best time, inspite of all the rain. Even at Nolan's soccer game (where it was miserable and pouring rain, so i didn't take my camera . . .I'll take pictures at the next game) she wouldn't sit with me under the umbrella. She had to be out and about, exploring, trying to run onto the soccer field. She sure is a cute little stinker, and she definitely has fun.

Here are some pictures of her a little while ago. She is trying to dress herself. Only, that's a shirt she's trying to put on as pants. . .silly girl.

6 comments:

Jessica said...

Those are the cutest pictures of her. Love them.

julianne orth said...

that reminds me of kyler! he loves riding his bike outside, he does it all day long!oh, by the way- do you still have your other blog- the mommy madness one?

Unknown said...

I love the top picture of her! She is so adorable. I miss my baby! =(

Greg and Heather said...

so cute! then when she actually will be able to dress herself she won't do it. right? :) at least that's how my boys have been.

Lindsay said...

I love watching this little girl - she's got SpUnK!

Anonymous said...

any nudesof her? I bet her little baldpussy is sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet, and @Lindsay I would love to give her my spunk