March 26, 2009

50% Off Mary Kay

I know that some of you already know this, but I also know there are people who read this blog, that don't get emails from me!
I have started selling Mary Kay again. I'm not trying to make any money, just trying to get the 50% off discount! I love their makeup. I just think it's fairly expensive.
Here are the rules:
1.You have to pay me for your order before I order it. If I don't have your money, I don't order your make up.
2. You pay taxes on the amount before the discount. So, if your order is $20 before taking 50% off, tax is figured on $20 ($1.37), but you only pay $10 for the product. so your total would be $11.37, does that make sense?
3. Shipping is paid by everyone ordering. It is usually $2 for each person, although sometimes it may be less. It all depends on how many people order. If you decide you need something and nobody else is ordering, you would pay the full shipping cost.
4. I will let everyone know a few weeks before I order, so you will have time to decide if you want something, and get me the money for your order.
If you would like to get this discount, let me know!
You can email me at tessa_bliss@yahoo.com
I will be ordering again in August

No comments: