March 29, 2008

I got tagged!!

How long have you been together? Does that include dating and a mission? With dating and a mission-nine years. We have been married for almost six years.
How long did you date? We dated for about ten months before his mission and five months after he came home.
How old is he? Ben is turning 28 soon!
Who eats more?...Candy? Tessa. Food? Ben.
Who said I Love You First? Ben
Who is taller? Ben at a whopping 5'10''
Who sings better? Tessa
Who is smarter? What a silly question for us...of course Ben is!
Who does the laundry? Tessa
Who does the dishes? Tessa, however, Ben did load the dishwasher the other day...without even being asked...I know you don't believe me, but really, he did!
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed?...Looking at the bed or laying in the bed? looking at it-Tessa. So obviously, laying in it would be Ben
Who pays the bills? Ben makes the money to pay the bills, but Tessa writes the check.
Who mows the lawn? Ben mows our tiny little front yard. We are getting a back yard soon though! YAY!
Who cooks dinner? When we actually have a cooked meal, Tessa does.
Who is more stubborn? Hard to say...we are both pretty stubborn.
Who kissed who first? Ben kissed first.
Who asked who out? Ben kind of stole me away from his friend that I was dating.
Who proposed? Ben
Who is more sensitive? Tessa, definitely.
Who has more friends? I think we have the same friends...our friends from school that we still see and talk to are now friends with both of us.
Who has more siblings? Tessa with six older brothers and one younger sister.

I'm sure you will hate me...but I have to pass it on I guess. I tag Shara and Julianne!

1 comment:

Shara Parker Park said...

ME! Why ME! Ok, I'll fill it out. I seem to be getting Tagged a lot. I liked reading your answers though.