December 19, 2008

Family Pictures

These next two pictures give a pretty good inclination of how our family pictures went. As Ben would say, we were in the tenth level of Hell. It was pretty frustrating...
...but it wasn't that bad.
It took a lot longer than I thought it would, but in spite of all of the torture, we did get a good family picture!
We also got at least one half-way decent picture of each of the kids together and on their own.
Here are some pictures that I thought were funny...
This is Bella yelling at us because she didn't want to sit down and take pictures...she yelled at us the whole time.
She also would not stay sitting down. We would sit her on the little chair, and she would stand up immediately. I love Simon's face in this one...he looks so happy to be there.This is what Nolan did when we told him he could be done...And here is one of my two boys...

Simon and Nolan were absolute angels for the pictures. I had to bribe them, but that's not what matters! I got a good family picture with three little kids!! Hooray!

10 comments:

The Bunker Family said...

The pictures turned out great! That's quite a feat with three little ones. Way to go.

Sarah said...

Tessa your family is SO cute:)I hope you guys have a Merry Christmas!

Sarah said...

Your family is beautiful!

The Oldroyd's said...

Darling, you did a great job!

eileen said...

i love the pictures!
what is up with one year olds and pictures! you got some great pics though.
merry christmas!

hollyw said...

I love it! Your kids crack me up! Sometimes its nice to know that other peoples kids have minds of their own too!

Momberger said...

HOly cow Lou those are so dang cute!

Greg and Heather said...

Cute pics! You did a great job! I can't imagine taking the pics AS WELL AS dealing with the kids!

Malia said...

They ARE great. Kids are so funny.

melissa said...

They turned out really cute! Pictures are always a nightmare!